Signway have been manufacturing and installing Street Name Plates for Local Authorities, Civil Engineering Companies and Housing Developers for over 40 years.
We currently service a large number of Local Authorities across the UK and have great knowledge and understanding of street name plate specifications required in specific areas. We manufacture the majority of specifications available in the marketplace; ranging from environmentally friendly recycled plastic units to more robust angle-iron assemblies.
To tackle the ever increasing pressure for local authorities to reduce expenditure on Street Name Plates, Signway released our ‘Signway Standard’ specification which aimed to bring the cost to local authorities down but maintain all the benefits of the traditional products.
The main benefits of our ‘Signway Standard’ Street Name Plate are as follows:
- Interchangeable System. From a maintenance perspective, if a support leg is crashed into, our customers can replace just a single leg rather than potentially a whole unit. This opens up opportunities for additional cost savings in the future. You can even purchase separate legs and clips from us for reactive maintenance.
- Cost Effective. We believe this is the most cost effective product, both in terms of maintenance and front end costs.
- Storage. The unit is sent out in ‘kit form’, i.e. posts, signs, clips as separate items. This is perfect for limited storage spaces as you can stack items out of the way.
- Anti Graffiti. The unit still boasts the ability to have graffiti wiped off of the sign face.
- Recycled Plastic. The unit still uses recycled plastic products and ticks the boxes from an environmental perspective.
Coupling our in-house manufacturing capabilities and the provision of an excellent installation service, we can offer a reactive, comprehensive and quality driven service which has led to Signway becoming a market leader in this field of signage.
Note: The below photographs are of our ‘Signway Standard’ street name plate.